10 Guests - 5 Bedroooms - 7 Beds - 7 Baths
About this property
Cold Springs Ranch, privacy, views, acreage, a/c, hot tub, sauna, frisbee golf
Welcome to our historic Ranch! [xxxxxxx] /Ju6TS53gxtM
This extraordinary estate sits on 20 acres at just over 7,500’ elevation, and is rich in Colorado history. The property used to be a stagecoach stop for those en route to higher elevations and the historic barn is over 100 years old. This house is everything you would want in a Colorado mountain rental yet close to all amenities. (Seriously, you won’t believe the convenience of the location!)
We have a county-issued short-term rental permit that allows us to host up to 10 guests total. Although the property looks like it could accommodate more, we are careful to honor the imposed cap. Because of this, we have the house priced well for the number of guests it holds and the amenities it offers!
Our minimum booking age is 30. For adult only groups, the majority of the group must be 30 or older. When inquiring, please include the following details that will help us determine if this home is a good fit for your group and give us info needed for the contract:
-Your age and if you are an all-adult group, the average age of your group members.
-The maximum number of adults and kids that you will have (totaling no more than 10; even if you don't yet have final confirmations).
-A little bit about the purpose of your visit to CO. What brings you out, what are some of the activities planned?
Details on the Ranch:
• Five large master suite bedrooms; all have at least a king or queen bed.
• Four of the ensuite bathrooms feature double vanities and beautiful, walk-in showers (the fifth ensuite bath on the lower level has a single vanity).
• Two bonus sleeping rooms, one with a queen and one with a king bed.
• 7 total bathrooms.
• 9,200 sf with newly renovated spaces.
• Cascading indoor waterfall greets you as you enter the house.
• Chef’s Kitchen including coffee station, two ovens, two refrigerator/freezers, granite island, prep area and spacious pantry.
• Open sitting area and Dining Room with double sliders to the outdoor patio. Sit five at the bar areas, five at the kitchen table, or your entire group at the formal dining table. Additional seating available outside on the patio area and in the Pavilion.
• One of the upstairs master suites has a beautiful gas fireplace.
• Two large outdoor patio and deck areas off main and upper floors.
• Two oversized double door garage bays for parking four cars.
• Two full-size couches and two gas fire pits in the outdoor Pavilion area.
• Forced air heat throughout the house.
• Central A/C that services the entire house (it sometimes gets hot in the mountains; most homes do not offer this).
• Gas fireplace with seating area near the entrance has become a favorite gathering area with our guests.
• Sonos speakers located throughout the home.
• 20-acre+ space all around.
This home has 2 Upper Level king Master Suites, 2 Main Floor king Master Suites, and a Lower Level queen bedroom--all with ensuite baths! We also offer two additional sleeping spaces as outlined below. Feel free to view the house through our virtual tour.
• Vail Bedroom (Master suite) – King bed with access to private deck; private bath with double vanity, soaker tub, walk-in shower.
• Beaver Creek Bedroom (Master suite) – King bed with access to private walk-out; private bath with double vanity, jetted tub, walk-in shower.
• Aspen Room (Bonus sleeping room) – Queen bed with locking door; shared bath with Breckenridge Room includes pedestal sink, walk-in shower.
Loft (up spiral staircase, outside of Vail/Beaver Creek Bedrooms):
• Breckenridge Room (Bonus sleeping room) – King bed that is open to top of staircase; shared bath with Aspen Room includes pedestal sink, walk-in shower.
• Crested Butte Bedroom (Master suite) – King bed with access to private walk-out; private bath with double vanity, walk-in shower.
• Winter Park Bedroom (Master suite) – King bed; private bath with double vanity, walk-in shower.
• Estes Park Bedroom – Queen bed; private bath with single vanity, walk-in shower.
Please note: We are firm on our pricing and minimum number of nights and are unable to accommodate requests for discounted nightly rates or shorter stays. The minimum night requirement ranges from two nights to six nights, depending on the season, and our seasonal pricing does vary.
Summer bookings (June, July and August) require a 6-night stay with a check-in on Monday or Tuesday. In late spring/early summer, we reduce the summer nightly minimum to 4 nights for the remaining open summer dates (reflected on our pricing schedule at that time).
Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's bookings require a 5-night minimum and Christmas and New Year's are two separate reservation blocks. Christmas dates can be reserved between December 20th and 27th, New Year's reservations can be reserved between December 28th and January 5th.
Seasonal outdoor activities include: cornhole, ladder ball, horseshoe pit and frisbee golf course. Indoor activities include: shuffleboard, pool, foosball, ping pong and a sauna. There is an outdoor hot tub right outside the sauna area. LOTS to do and tons of space for activities.
This home is located in the mountains and although we are vigilant with having the driveway plowed in the wintertime, we highly recommend 4-wheel drive vehicles. The roads are easy to navigate in the summertime, no special vehicle needed.
Smoking outside only and because we have a family member who has severe dog allergies, we have a firm no pets rule. Violation of these policies will result in a full forfeiture of deposit.
• This house was chosen for its central location to everything!
• We are 30 minutes from Downtown Denver.
• We are 15 minutes from Red Rocks Amphitheatre.
• We are 50 minutes from the Denver Airport. (DEN).
• We are 25 minutes to Echo Mountain Ski Resort and 45 minutes from Loveland Ski Area.
• We are a little over an hour to the major ski slopes – Copper, Breckenridge, Keystone, Winter Park.
• We are about 35 minutes to the major casinos in Black Hawk.
• Mount Evans is about a 90 minute drive.
• We are located 10 minutes from I-70 and C-470.
• Evergreen is a town rich in cultural opportunities, diverse outdoor activities, casual and fine dining options, and unique shopping experiences.
Confirmation of dates: Please note that we sometimes receive multiple inquiries for the same dates and reservations are ONLY confirmed once payment has been made. Unfortunately we cannot hold dates.
Availability of property: If something happens to the point that the house is not habitable, owner is only responsible to refund any received payment for unused nights. We take great pride in our properties, but guests must realize that things break, and owner has a team available to address any problems that may occur. No refunds will be available if owner makes reasonable efforts to correct these problems during the guests stay, and the house is still habitable.
Thanks for looking and for making it all the way to the bottom of our listing description!
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, asker is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, asker is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
Check in after 4:00 PM
Minimum age to rent: 30
Check out before 10:00 AM
Children allowed: ages 0–17
No events allowed
No pets allowed
Smoking is not permitted
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
On-site parties or group events are strictly prohibited
Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a first aid kit and a deadlock