Stylish Apartment In Walker's Point Milwaukee

Milwaukee, United States

Description

2 Bedrooms - 4 Beds - 1.5 Baths - Sleeps 7

Hardwood floors. Exposed ceilings. Cream city brick walls. The reclaimed warehouse style the area is known for. Right in the heart of the VERY lively action of our favorite Milwaukee neighborhood: Historic Walker's Point. It's home to the cities best restaurants & breweries & you're living on “Restaurant Row.” Our 2 listings in this building are especially popular with young (or young at heart), active guests.

The space
What makes our space unique?

This is no cookie cutter, uninspired new apartment. There's a lot of unique & quirky character in it's classic design & that's why we love it!

The neighborhood is second to none for Milwaukee's best restaurants all in walking distance.

Your upstairs hosts are pretty cool I guess. =) We take a lot of pride in our responsibility to make sure our friends/guests fall in love with Milwaukee. Be sure to check out our Guidebook for countless spots within walking distance and/or our other AirBNB listing for an even deeper look into our building!

The living room has a gaming console with streaming ranging from free games & movies to (for account users) Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Pandora etc. board games under the TV.

Other things to note
There is one nice flight of stairs to the unit. You'll want to be in peak physical condition to conquer this summit.

Attributes

House Details

  • Sleeping capacity:: 7
  • Bedrooms:: 2
  • Total Beds:: 4
  • Bathrooms:: 1.5
  • King size beds::
  • Queen size beds:: 2
  • Double Beds::
  • Single beds::
  • Bunk Beds::
  • Air Mattresses::
  • Sofa Beds:: 2
  • Couches::

Parking

  • On-site Parking
  • Free Street Parking
  • Paid Parking
  • Tour Bus Parking

Booking policies

Cancellation policy: Flexible

> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid

Rules

Check-in: After 2PM
Checkout: 11AM
Self check-in with lockbox

House Rules

Not suitable for children and infants
No smoking
No pets
No parties or events

You must also acknowledge
Potential for noise - We are surrounded by bars & restaurants, which is why we love it here.
Must climb stairs - 1 flight to apartment.

Additional Rules
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEMPT TO BOOK A RESERVATION WITHOUT READING THESE VERY
FEW HOUSE RULES.
99% of guests are so normal & respectful that we wouldn't even need rules. =) It's the other 1% that ruin the fun for everyone. =(

- There are no additional guests allowed in the unit beyond the number of guests your reservation is for.
- We live upstairs & frequently host guests in our guest bedroom, as well you have one neighbor on your floor. Quiet hours must be respected: 11 pm on weekdays & midnight on weekends.
- In our 3 years of hosting hundreds & hundreds of guests on homesharing sites we've only had about 3 nightmare guests. Rule #3: Don't be a nightmare guest. No parties. No smoking. Just good, clean, wholesome fun. We're all adults here.

We provide makeup wipes in each bathroom. Please be considerate & use these so we do not have to charge for replacement sheets & towels that are ruined by makeup.

Communication is the key to a great reservation, please review the listing thoroughly & be sure to utilize the Rock n Doze site to ensure clear communication.

And please feel free to share details about yourself & your trip, we love a comfort level with our guests. =)

Cancellations
Free cancellation for 48 hours
After that, cancel up to 5 days before check-in and get a full refund, minus the service fee.

About the Host

Location

Calendar

- $

There is no more availability