3 Bedrooms - 3 Beds - 1.5 Baths - 8 Guests
Enjoy yourself at this beautiful 3 bedroom house close to The Ohio State University campus and Old North neighborhood! This home is in a safe neighborhood and close to the Ohio Expo Center & Mapfre Stadium.
Top reasons guests love this house:
1) "Great location - close to many great restaurants!" - Holly
2) "Ben’s place is a great place to land in a pinch, and his customer service and availability is the best you can find." - Susan
3) "Great value and nice place for the price!" - Evelynn
Who is this property a great fit for?
• Groups of 2 or more (small groups welcome too).
• Guests looking to be close to The Ohio State University and Clintonville.
• Guests looking to host events or gatherings.
Who is the property not the best fit for?
• Large groups of 9 or more adults.
• Guests that can not climb stairs.
• Guests that want to play loud music, party at the property and/or socialize outside of the property after 11 pm.
The property is a two-story home situated in the unique Old North Columbus neighborhood. Perfect for family gatherings or visiting your favorite college student. Here are some details on this amazing home:
•1,570 sq. ft. of indoor living space.
•On a 3,920 sq ft. lot with a large backyard.
•4 off-street parking spots.
•Large living area, perfect for entertaining.
•Fully stocked kitchen with all the necessities you need to cook and eat. Plus a stocked coffee bar.
•Plenty of couches and chairs for seating.
•Wi-Fi throughout the entire property.
•August smart lock for easy and secure access. No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with an August Smart Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone, using a unique virtual key or personal entry code issued to you for the duration of your stay.
•Internet-enabled smart TV’s so you can log in to our Netflix account.
BEDROOM 1: Master Bedroom has a king size bed, alarm clock, suitcase rack, desk, lounge chair, mounted smart TV, and closet.
BEDROOM 2: Bedroom has a king size bed, alarm clock, suitcase rack, makeup vanity and closet.
BEDROOM 3: Bedroom is little smaller, has a queen bed, alarm clock, suitcase rack, and closet.
We know eating out every night while traveling gets expensive or that it’s just nice to enjoy a night in with others after a long day of exploring. That is why we fully stocked our kitchen so all you need to bring is your food.
•Large kitchen with lots of counter space for the more mobile chef that likes his space while cooking.
•Stainless steel appliances.
•Dining room table with 4 chairs.
•Coffee machine, coffee, creamer, sugar, and stirs. Enjoy an early cup of coffee on the front porch!
•Large French door fridge with filter water dispenser.
•1 microwave oven.
•Full sized dishwasher, including dishwasher soap
•Comes completely stocked with cooking needs, including a huge selection of pots, pans, serving dishes, platters, cookie trays and more.
•Plenty of cooking knives for the chefs in the family.
•Enough Forks/Spoons/Knives/Plates for everyone in your group (up to 6 people).
•Includes plenty of paper towels, sponges, wipes, and various other kitchen utensils.
We would love to host you for your next visit, vacation, or getaway. We enjoy making our guests super comfortable during their stay, so if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us!
Ben & Jared
Guests will have access to the entire house, the backyard and the front porch.
No keys to lose or to return! This property provides secure, keyless entry with an August Smart Lock. You can lock and unlock the door with your smartphone, using a unique virtual key or personal entry code issued to you for the duration of your stay.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
License or registration number
-Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 11AM
-Self check-in with keypad
• QUIET HOURS: Sunday - Thursday: 9pm - 8am, Friday - Saturday: 10pm -8am
• NO PARTIES/EVENTS, no outside visitors after 10pm, or overnight guests without previous approval from me. This house is available for certain events, as long as the details of the event are disclosed to me, and approved by me ahead of time.
• NO SMOKING OR VAPING inside the house – please do not discard your cigarettes butts in the house trash cans. They get stinky.
• DO NOT ENGAGE IN ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES anywhere on the property.
• DO NOT LEAVE ANY FOOD OUT that will attract uninvited pests. Our home is pest-free and we intend to keep it that way with your help.
• If you break or damage something, please let me know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
• No weapons allowed on this property.
• If the house is left in a condition that requires extra cleaning, the guest will be charged at $20/hour that our cleaning crew spends over 2.5 hours cleaning. This includes excess dirt caused by pets. Any biohazard mess (including pet poop or pee) left by a guest will be charged an extra $75 minimum, depending on severity.
• Any smoking inside will be charged an extra $150 cleaning fee.
• EARLY CHECKIN: In some cases we're able to accommodate an early arrival as a courtesy if the home isn't booked by another guest on the day prior, (which we would be unable to confirm until the day of your check-in). An early arrival can be scheduled for a fee, please ask us for additional details.
• LATE CHECKOUT: Guests are required to request a late checkout no later than 9 pm the night before checkout. Any checkout later than the agree upon checkout time with out approval will be subject to our late checkout fees.
You must also acknowledge:
-Must climb stairs - This home has 2 floors. Both entrances have a small flight of stairs (1-3 steps) leading up to them.
-Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500