3 Bedrooms - 5 Beds - 2 Baths - Sleeps 13
Spacious and updated 3 bedroom/2 bath unit across two floors with a rooftop deck good to sleep up to 13 people. Right next to the L and a quick trip to downtown and hip Wicker Park/Logan dining, shopping & nightlife. Straight shot from airport.
If seeking long term accommodations, please submit an inquiry by clicking "Contact Host" for rates.
If booking with less than 24 hours notice, I'll need to request flexibility with check-in times.
I have a spacious and comfortable 3 bedroom/2 bathroom unit available that can sleep up to 11 people. The rooms come with closets, nightstands, lamp and full-size beds, with one room having a single set of bunk beds (twin over double). If you have a group larger than 7, please be sure to submit an inquiry so I have ample time to get the unit fully prepped.
There's an amazing cafe named Windy City Cafe very close if you want coffee or other breakfast items - an excellent brunch spot.
You'll have access to the main living room, kitchen, bathrooms, dining room and the deck. The bathrooms will have towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner, and a hairdryer. There's also a CVS around the corner in case you need to get anything.
I have high-speed Wifi as well as Netflix and apps accessible via the smart TV (no cable) if you want to spend some time indoors. Free laundry facilities are also available in the bathroom in case you need.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
No parties or events
Check-in time is flexible and check out by 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with keypad
- First and foremost, be respectful with all communications. Bad attitudes and disrespect to the host or other guests will not be tolerated whatsoever and are grounds for denying or cancelling a reservation.
- Communication is key. If you don’t communicate if something does not meet your standards or expectations, or that you are upset or disappointed in something, then you are not giving me the chance to make things right.
- Normal check-in time is 3 p.m. I will do my best to accommodate early check-ins/late checkouts and cannot make any guarantees.
- Late checkouts must be approved. Unapproved late checkouts will result in a half-day charge.
- No events or parties are allowed. No unauthorized visitors or extra guests are allowed, otherwise they will be billed at the same rate as an extra overnight guest.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house but you can have a puff on the front porch, not on the rooftop.
- Absolutely no flushing of anything besides provided toilet paper down the toilet.
- THIS IS NOT A HOTEL - PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO LEAVE THE PLACE AS YOU FOUND IT, which includes throwing away leftovers or food you've brought with you.
- Please use the rooftop responsibly. All guests in the house have access to use and enjoy the rooftop during normal times. No using the rooftop after 10:30 p.m.
- Please be flexible with check-in times if booking with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Ask if there's anything you need. I can't fix something that you're unhappy with if you haven't told me.
- Most neighbors and people in the building are winding down around 11 p.m. so please be respectful of noise levels.
- Pricing you have booked is set and final one week before check-in.
- Noise complaints, evidence of smoking ($150), extra guests, and any damage to property can result in partial or complete loss of your security deposit.
- Setup of sofa bed or air mattresses for guests 7 or less is $10 per bed. Sleeping on couches is prohibited. Ask in advance if you need air mattresses or the sofa bed.
- Local guests are required to provide names of all guests and produce matching ID’s upon check-in.
- If you have an oopsie (a friend gets sick, nosebleed, a bed accident, something breaks, your pet has an accident, etc.), be responsible by both cleaning up after yourself and also letting me know as soon as possible so I can help as needed.
- Noise complaints, evidence of smoking ($150), unauthorized guests, and any damage to property can result in partial or complete loss of your security deposit.
- Free parking is available on streets nearby or can park on my street for $2 per sticker per day
- If you have a pet, please clear it with me first. Pet fee of $10 per pet
- If you have read these house rules, please confirm via message and say "DUNZO!"
You must also acknowledge:
Pet(s) live on property - The tenant in the basement garden unit has a dog.
Amenity limitations - Water and ice dispensers do not work. Brita water filter available and ice available at nearby CVS
No parking on property - Limited free parking or I have parking passes for $4 each
Potential for noise - There is a church nearby so you'll hear the bell toll. You may also hear nearby traffic.
Must climb stairs - There are stairs on the porch, stairs up to the unit and stairs again up to the second floor of the unit.
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500
Some spaces are shared - The rooftop is shared by everyone in the building