2 Bedrooms - 3 Beds - 2 Baths - Sleeps 8
This house has been beautifully renovated to maintain his stoic touches, but with a modern updated feel. You will love the natural light, and calming tones throughout the house. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the back deck, or movie night in the cozy living room. This great location is a block from the Monon trail, and minutes to the best shops and attractions in Indianapolis.
This cozy little house is great for a family or small group to rest and relax while exploring Indianapolis! Our house has two small bedrooms and a full bathroom upstairs, and also a full bathroom downstairs. We have an open kitchen to the dining room which provides a great space for preparing and enjoying meals as a group. Not to mention the great dining space on our deck!
Guest will have access to the entire house except for some locked closet’s. There is a washer and dryer for use in the basement. The garage will be off limits and locked. There is parking behind the garage with a gate to access the backyard. Guests are welcome to use this parking.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
-No smoking, parties, or events
-Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 11AM
-Self check-in with keypad
- We allow pets at our house, but they must remain in the [xxxxxxx] do not allow any pets upstairs at our house.
- Quiet hours are from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- No weapons allowed on this property.
- If the house is left in a condition that requires extra cleaning, the guest will be charged at $20/hour that our cleaning crew spends over 2.5 hours cleaning. This includes excess dirt caused by pets. Any biohazard mess (including pet poop or pee) left by a guest will be charged an extra $75 minimum, depending on severity.
- Any smoking inside will be charged an extra $100 cleaning fee.
You must also acknowledge:
-Pet(s) live on property - Dogs live here, but will not be present during your stay!
-Must climb stairs - Both bedrooms are upstairs.
-Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500
-Surveillance or recording devices on property - There are security cameras on the outside of the property.