1 Bedroom - 1 Bed - 1 Bath - Sleeps 4
1 bdrm (sleeps 3-4) Vintage gem in Chicago Greystone. New rehab tucked away on wonderful tree-lined street. Private Get-a-way in the middle of it ALL. Full kitchen, appliances, new bath w/tub & shower. Amenities include new bedding, linens & furnishings. Exposed brick, Eat-In modern kitchen. Everything at your fingertips. Walking score "94", 5 blks to Brown/Red Line train. 15 min walk to the Belmont Lakefront & Lake Shore Drive. Whole Foods, local shops, bars, coffee/dining surround the area!
-1 Full size bedroom
-1 Queen size sofabed
-Open kitchen & living room layout. Refurbed modern kitchen w/stainless steel stove. Includes microwave, dishwasher, Keurig, tea pot, dishes, flatware, pans, etc.
-Newlly-refurbed bathroom w/tub and shower.
-Large sleeper sofa
Guests have all access to the unit
-Smart TV & WIFI
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
-Not safe or suitable for infants (under 2 years) and pets - No infant safety features are included.
-No smoking, parties, or events
-Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 11AM
-Self check-in with lockbox
**ATTENTION PLEASE NOTE!** ALL LOCAL CHICAGO BOOKINGS: PLEASE MESSAGE US FIRST FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION BEFORE BOOKING. Thx!
- Please be mindful of upstairs neighbors. No downstairs neighbors tho, so roller skating, tap dancing or basketball bouncing are encouraged!
-Kids are welcome. We do not provide boosters, cribs, etc. BYOkids items.
-No parking on property. Limited Free parking & Paid parking nearby. Paid parking with credit card, coins or Park Chicago app on major streets. Check for parking restrictions; street cleaning signs, time limits, etc.
-Security Deposit - if you damage the home, or irreparably damage items in the home, you may be charged up to $350
- Private main entrance to the unit, but please keep outer door locked.
- This a multi-family property. There are neighbors in building.
- Please wash dishes or use dishwasher. Pods under sink.
- Place used towels in bag in bedroom closet
- Check out time is at 11 daily. Cleanings are scheduled and must get unit turned around for next guest.
- Check in time is 4pm. Early check-in / luggage drop possible if unit is available.
- All guests must be pre-approved, no extra guests without notification and permission. Additional guest fee per guest per night is $20 over limit of 4.
You must also acknowledge:
-Amenity limitations - There is a supply closet that the hosts use between the outside door & the unit door. Cleaners may stop in to get items. Don't be alarmed!
-No parking on property - Permit parking from 6pm until 6am. Free spots during the day. Paid parking on major streets free after 10p till am. Private SpotHero close by.
-Potential for noise - Neighbor upstairs and common walkway w/gate outside of unit.
-Must climb stairs - Unit is one small flight DOWN from street level. Please hold hand rail!
-Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $350
-Some spaces are shared - Common walkway, driveway.