Studio - 1 Bed - 1 Bath - Sleeps 2
Location, Location, Location! Less than 3 miles to most Hollywood hot spots. This little studio is really special. Best suited for people that want to be in the Hollywood Hills & are on a budget. Creatives that are out & about most of the day, just looking for a quiet space to sleep are PERFECT. NOTE: tall guests may feel a bit cramped in the bathroom. We have optimized the space with special touches, kitchenette, cafe table, smart TV & super comfy queen bed. Welcome, make yourself at home.
Newly renovated one room studio feels a bit like a treehouse with the queen bed built into a nook in the wall. Must be agile enough to climb into the bed & bring a free spirit to really enjoy this special space. We have thoughtfully designed every inch of the space - guests enjoy a small kitchenette with fridge & microwave. We have a smart TV & comfy couch. A cafe table for a workspace or to enjoy meals. The bathroom has a slanted ceiling & will be best suited to guests 6 feet & under. Fluffy towels - all new Hotel Grade linens. We are looking forward to hosting you - welcome & make yourself at home.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
Check-in: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self checkin with keypad
Not suitable for children and infants
No parties or events
Must climb stairs
Security deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $175
Thank you for respecting our house rules.
IN CASE OF A FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY CALL 911.
1. Please read through the house packet with additional info & rules prior to check-in. Confirmation of this booking is dependent on all guests understanding & agreeing to the house rules.
2. Please remove shoes inside the home.
3. Absolutely no smoking inside or outside the home. No smoking anywhere on the property. Smoking includes tobacco, cigars, e-cigarettes, marijuana & all other flammable items. Smoke damage is considered a serious violation of the reservation terms & will result in a canceled reservation and fines from $500 - 1,000 at host’s discretion.
4. Absolutely no parties, gatherings or events. Our home is located in a residential neighborhood and out of respect for our neighbors, we strictly enforce this policy. Violations to this rule include having more people in the home than are listed on the reservation and/or any noise violation between 9pm - 7am. Violation of the reservation terms will result in a cancelled reservation, calls into local law enforcement & fines from $1,000 - $3,000 at host’s discretion.
5. Human guests only - Please respect our no animal policy, we love all animals but we have severe allergies & use the home regularly. Thank you for your cooperation.
6. Main reservation holder must be at least 25 years old.
7. The home accommodates 2 total people including children. Please ensure the # of total guests on the reservation is accurate - we will prepare the home for that #. If you need to add another guest - just message us.
8. We have a 5 star cleaning guarantee. The home has been thoroughly cleaned & stocked in preparation for your arrival. Within 12 hours of checking-in let us know if anything needs attention & we will take care of it by sending the cleaners back to remedy the situation - no charge. If we don't hear from you we thank you in advance for helping us keep our Superhost status by selecting a 5 star review!
9. If you have a question, issue or concern during your stay please bring it up to us in real time thru the Airbnb messages or if it is urgent CALL HEATHER. Nothing hurts our hosting heart more than reading in a review (OUCH!) or a post check-out message about something that we could have / would have resolved for you! We love hosting & want you to feel well taken care of from beginning to end. If you have a question, issue or concern during your stay please bring it up to us in real time thru the Airbnb messages or if it is urgent CALL HEATHER. Nothing hurts our hosting heart more than reading in a review (OUCH!) or a post check-out message about something that we could have / would have resolved for you! We love hosting & want you to feel well taken care of from beginning to end. To help make the most of your time with us - please review the house packet with neighborhood & city guides :)
10. Please make sure to return the keys/fobs/gate/garage remotes. If the necessary keys etc. are not returned we have to charge you the cost of replacing. We will forward you the locksmith's invoice - please pay in full within 24 hours.
11. Excess trash generated over & above what fits in the designated bins carries an additional $99 charge - this is what it costs us to have someone haul off the trash. Black is for trash, blue is for recycling - please reserve the green can to place the yard clippings.
12. Late check-out/ Early check-in. Nearly everyone asks us about this & I get it - I am the hotel late check-out queen. Please be aware we are often booked with same day reservations, in which case we need to honor the posted times. If the calendar allows we are flexible - as long as it is arranged & paid for in advance. Late check-outs not arranged will result in a resolution center claim in the amount charged by our cleaners for waiting or the refund of the upcoming guest who was not able to check-in at the agreed upon time. Please understand that unlike a hotel we only have this one home & when the morning guest checks out late it means the home isn't ready for the afternoon guest. We want to make sure all of our guests get the most out of their time with us!
13. If you require emergency assistance between the hours of 10pm-7am please CALL Heather directly. Do not text/message or you may experience a delayed response.
IN CASE OF A FIRE OR MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL 911.
Free cancellation for 48 hours
After that, cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 50% refund, minus the service fee.
My husband and I love to travel and have been to every state in the U.S. except North Dakota. We love having guests at our home and love sharing our favorite places with people that come visit.