1 Bedroom - 2 Beds - 2 Baths - Sleeps 4
This home sits in a Victorian building from the early 1900's which is a statement of itself. We have maintained its historic brick details and fully updated the interior. We've really tried to honor Savannah, its beautiful coloring, and centuries of history. The home is steps from the river, the shopping district and all of the best restaurants.
We've tried to transform your experience in this home. The brown plated patterns of the interior aesthetics are a stark contrast to the rusty brick of the exterior and the lush greenery of Savannah. This home is quiet, quaint and entirely livable. We hope you enjoy the comfy couch, fully equipped kitchen, and thoughtfully designed bedroom.
1) There is no free parking this close to the river. Street parking is paid 8-8 but there are always spots available and you can use the ParkSavannah app to pay from wherever you are. There are also several garages very close by. You can also get a visitors parking pass for 14 dollars a day and 24 dollars for two days
2) High Chair
3) Pack n' Play
4) Toys for kids
5) Board games
7) Bikes with locks
8) Sheets, towels, and wash clothes
9) Barbecue with propane gas
10) Full Kitchen
11) Soap, shampoo, and conditioner
Legal listing with Savannah: STVR-01733. All booking are subjected to a 13% Savannah motel and sales tax which will be included in the price per night.
You have access to 1 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living area, and a kitchen.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
STVR # 01734
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self check-in with keypad
No parties or events
You must also acknowledge
No parking on property
- Quiet hours between 10pm - 8am strictly enforced
- No shoes in the house