3 Bedrooms - 4 Beds - 3 Baths - Sleeps 8
This home is a gorgeous brownstone steps from a park and a very quick walk to Broughton where you will find all of the shopping, restaurants, and night life that bring Savannah alive. The home features large bedrooms, luxurious bathrooms, and includes an open kitchen that is fully stocked with everything you may need. This home has your comfort in mind and so do we as hosts!
The whole house, including a courtyard and a parking spot, is your's! This home is perfectly placed downtown and is also amazingly spacious. You have access to three bathrooms, two and a half baths, a kitchen, dining area and living area. The master suite has both an ensuite bath, complete with a jacuzzi, his and her sinks, and a steam shower, as well as a bar/breakfast nook. The other two bedrooms are spacious and comfortable. The entire home has great light and has been recently renovated with comfort in mind.
We are always reachable by phone or message and strive to make sure someone can be there within 30 minutes if there is ever an issue.
Our property is located in beautiful Historic Downtown Savannah. All of the food, shopping and sites are walking distance or a very quick drive. The neighborhood is clean and inviting with plenty of manicured parks to explore, unique shops to experience, and fine restaurants to try. A major Savannah attraction, Forsyth Park, is a mere 3 blocks away. There is a grocery store conveniently located 2 blocks from the house and one of our favorite little bakeries is steps from the house.
Historic Downtown Savannah feels big but remains small, thus most destinations are walkable. If you prefer to drive, street parking and parking garages are readily available. If you prefer to ride, we suggest you try the free shuttle that comes every 10 minutes and will give you a tour of the entire downtown.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, asker is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) 0 hour(s) before the start of the booking or subscription, asker is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
We aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful memories in our cozy homes. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules.
- Please try to do your best to have no shoes within the house.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10 pm.
- There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed
- PARKING: We provide one parking spot in the front. Any additional parking please use the street parking..
- Feel free to use the barbecue outside. The BBQ is to be used by the guests who stay at the home and is not to invite others to the home as it will be considered as hosting a party. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required.
- Please acknowledge that from occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments or snacks left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. However, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- If guests are found to have had a party without host permission which results in extra cleaning, guests will be responsible for extra cleaning charges and in the unfortunate event of the disruptions alerting neighbors, GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Lastly, because this is a house rental community, not a hotel. Please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things)
THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST!