2 bedrooms - 2 Beds - 1 Bath - 4 Guests
Top floor of 2-story Coach House in fun North Center neighborhood. 2 bdrm (sleeps 5-6) in vintage building. New rehab, tucked away behind main building. New kitchen, S/S appliances, bath w/tub & shower. Grey-stained hardwood flooring & new quartz counter tops. Coffee/tea, bedding, linens & furnishings. AC & WiFi. Private outdoor deck. Great location. Walking score "92", 3 blks to train. 2.5m to Lakefront & Lake Shore Drive. Groceries, local shops, bars, dining surround the area. Come visit!
-2 Full size bedrooms
- All new modern kitchen w/stainless steel appliances. Includes microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator. Keurig, kettle, dishes, flatware, pans & snacks!
-Renovated bathroom w/tub & shower.
-Full sleeper sofa sleeps 1 comfortably.
-Outdoor deck and shared backyard (landscaping come in the Spring)
-AC, heat included
- WiFi & Smart Roku TV
Guests have all access to the unit
Smart Roku TV & WIFI - please log out of your streaming services b4 leaving!
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
-Not safe or suitable for infants (under 2 years) and pets - Kids are welcome. We do not provide high chair, crib, etc. BYOkids items. Not suitable for infants (under 2 years) - No safety measures are in place.
-No smoking, parties, or events
-Check-in time is 4PM - 12AM (midnight) and check out by 11AM
-Self check-in with lockbox
LOCAL CHICAGOLAND GUESTS MUST SEND INQUIRY BEFORE BOOKING PLS.
- Not suitable for infants (under 2 years) - Not a dangerous space. Unit not set up with cribs and baby essentials. Please any other young children must be supervised by adults at all times
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM Check out by 11AM Self check-in with lockbox.
- Free parking in front on street or nearby. Paid parking with credit card or smart phone app on major streets. PLEASE CHECK for parking restrictions: street cleaning signs, no parking times, etc.
- Security Deposit - if you damage the home, or irretrievably destroy items in the unit you may be charged up to $350.
- Some spaces are shared - Common main entrance to the building. This a small multi-family property. Please be mindful, there are neighbors in building. Common courtesy toward hosts & neighbors is appreciated!
- Please no major noise after 9pm.
You must also acknowledge:
-Pet(s) live on property - People downstairs have a small dog.
-No parking on property - Street parking plentiful.
-Potential for noise - Construction (indoor) taking place next door. -Noise is daytime only & minimal.
-Must climb stairs - 2nd Floor. Approx 15 stairs to unit.
-Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $350
-Some spaces are shared - Shared staircase. Please be mindful of loud voices while on staircase.
-Surveillance or recording devices on property - Automated outddor lights in place. Please close gates if you go through them!
Expert Local Chicagoan. The original 'Waze' before GPS. We welcome guests from all over the world! We are active in local groups and we love supporting local businesses. We are interested in social impact & community redevelopment. In fact, the profits from one of our units to go support a fledgling small business! Host is a Professional Property Manager and Licensed Real Estate Investor and Broker since 2002 who moonlights as a podcast host for The Podcast Pad! Tune In & Turn In! Come stay with us! We are connected!
Please return shortly to make a booking.