2 Bedrooms - 2 Beds - 1 Bath - Sleeps 6
2 bdrm (sleeps 5-6) vintage gem in stately greystone. All new rehab tucked away on wonderful tree-lined street. Get-a-way in the middle of it ALL. New kitchen, S/S appliances, new bath w/stand-up shower. Full amenities included: coffee/tea, bedding, linens & furnishings. Outdoor deck & backyard. Great location. Everything at your fingertips. Walking score "94", 5 blks to Brown/Red train. 1 mile to the Lakefront & Lake Shore Drive. Whole Foods, local shops, bars, dining surround the area. Come!
-1 Queen size bedroom
-1 Full size bedroom
-Open kitchen & living room layout. All new modern kitchen w/stainless steel appliances. Includes microwave,dishwasher, Washer/Dryer combo. Keurig, kettle, dishes, flatware, pans, etc.
-New bathroom w/stand-up shower.
-Queen sleeper sofa sleeps 1 or 2
-Outdoor deck and shared backyard
-AC, heat included
Guests have all access to the unit
Smart Roku TV & WIFI
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
License or registration number
R [xxxxxxx] 122
-Not safe or suitable for infants (under 2 years) and pets
-No smoking, parties, or events
-Check-in is anytime after 4PM and check out by 11AM
-Self check-in with lockbox
LOCAL CHICAGOLAND GUESTS MUST SEND INQUIRY BEFORE BOOKING PLS.
- Not suitable for infants (under 2 years) - Not a dangerous space. Unit not set up with cribs and baby essentials. Please any other young children must be supervised by adults at all times
- No smoking
- No pets
- No parties or events
- Check-in is anytime after 4PM Check out by 11AM Self check-in with lockbox.
- You must also acknowledge Amenity limitations - Kids are welcome. We do not provide high chair, crib, etc. BYOkids items No parking on property
- Free parking in front on street or nearby. Paid parking with credit card or smart phone app on major streets. PLEASE CHECK for parking restrictions: street cleaning signs, no parking times, etc.
- Security Deposit - if you damage the home, or irretrievably destroy items in the unit you may be charged up to $350.
- Some spaces are shared - Common main entrance to the building. This a small multi-family property. Please be mindful, there are neighbors in building. Common courtesy toward hosts & neighbors is appreciated!
You must also acknowledge:
-No parking on property - Street parking. Please read the signs and follow city parking restrictions
-Must climb stairs - High first floor unit - About 8 carpeted stairs from front door to unit door.
-Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $350
-Some spaces are shared - Common outdoor space in backyard
-Surveillance or recording devices on property - Small camera installed outside for basic building security and safety
Expert Local Chicagoan. The original 'Waze' before GPS. We welcome guests from all over the world! We are active in local groups and we love supporting local businesses. We are interested in social impact & community redevelopment. In fact, the profits from one of our units to go support a fledgling small business! Host is a Professional Property Manager and Licensed Real Estate Investor and Broker since 2002 who moonlights as a podcast host for The Podcast Pad! Tune In & Turn In! Come stay with us! We are connected!