3 Bedrooms - 3 Beds - 2.5 Baths - Sleeps 10
(2 queens, 1 sofa bed, 2 floor mattresses, 1 crib)
PRICE & AVAILABILITY VARY -- CONTACT HOST
This house is mostly available for filming or in the case that we go travel. Great 3 Bedroom house with 3 queen beds, 1 crib (since we have a 2.5 year old and a 11 month old), a porch deck with a view, and some free weights+benches in the back. Lots of baby stuff for your kids to use/play with, instruments, Sonos sound system with a bunch of speakers.
Hey new friend:
Our pad is a private 3 bedroom house with 2.5 bathrooms in a spacious 1920's craftsman-style house in Silver Lake (but they decided to stucco it in the 80s… we’re working on fixing that).
Bands, musicians, first time Airbnb'rs and late/last minute check-ins welcome! Just don't trash our home pls =)
We have a lockbox so you can check in at anytime without disturbing anybody.
★ Original Hardwood Floors from 1924 + modern tile throughout the house (we take off our shoes indoors, just fyi).
★ Bands such as Blood Orange, Kindness, and Bomba Estéreo have stayed in this house.
★ House is west facing and equipped with 14 windows so there is plenty of light all day round.
★ Mattresses and pillows have hypoallergenic, waterproof covers. Beds are all Queen size yo!
★ Each room has hardwood floors, closets, and lots of windows. All rooms have black out curtains.
★ The kitchen is huge and you’re free to use anything and everything to prepare your own food.
★ The front yard is big, boasts a view of downtown LA and is perfect for lounging, smoking+drinking and checking out the local foot traffic. Lawn chairs provided.
★ Parking: tons of street parking and there is 1-2 spots in the back of the house–they are tandem so it depends on how long/big your cars are. Don't block the driveway please! There is another house in the back and we share the same driveway. You can also park a car or 2 on the grass in front.
★ 300 Mbps Down / 24 Mbps Up Wifi
★ Sonos sound system with lots of speakers and aux in and out.
This is how we can accommodate 12+ people here:
- There are three queen size beds in each of the three bedrooms (one bedroom is actually a floor mattress). That takes care of six people.
- For 7 & 8: we have a "L" shaped couch in the living room that converts to a queen bed.
- For 9 & 10: we have 4 sofa chairs that come together to make 2 excellent beds.
- For #11 there is a single sleeper couch in the room with the floor mattress.
- As for 12-14+, we could fit them all on raised twin sized air mattresses. Warning: you'll have very little walking room if this happens.
- We advise that 14 is probably the absolute max before there is no waking room (unless you have small kids and want to fit three in a bed). 12 frees up space in the living/dining room but can still cramp the bedrooms.
- If you have more than 14 people and want to TRY to fit more, we'll allow you to do so but you'll probably hate each other after the trip... unless you are comfortable with no privacy and sharing 3 toilets. Just don't break anything!
You'll live in a 3 block walking distance to:
☆Black Hogg Sandwiches
☆2 Poke Spots (Ohana Poke and Sweetfin)
☆Cafe Tropical (Heavy Breakfast Sammich and great coffee)
☆Local (locally sourced food with a always changing menu)
☆Pho Cafe (great Vietnamese soup–great for hangovers!
☆Las Glorias del Buen (healthy delicious Mexican)
☆SONG Night+Market (Thai)
☆SAME SAME (Thai)
☆Thirsty Crow (serious Whiskey Bar)
☆Diablo (unique twist on a Michelada and killer "urban" tacos)
☆Silverlake Lounge (standard dive bar)
☆Around 6 coffee spots
☆Music Box Steps (staircase based on a 1932 film): (Website hidden by Airbnb)
☆Los Globos (dancing until 4am most nights!)
☆LA Metro's Vermont/Beverly Station (5 blocks)
20 minute walk from the oh-so-famous Sunset Junction (search it online)--home to trendy shops/eateries, typically what people call "hipsters", and overall good looking people. Beautiful neighborhood walks, Farmers Market on Tuesday and Saturdays, and good people watching.
Lastly, we know LA pretty well and know how to have fun on all budget levels. We’ll help you with travel plans and your day-to-day. Enjoy!
There is 1 tandem parking spot but it's TIGHT! You might be able to fit 2 in here if you move the exercise equipment.
There are two houses on our lot. This house in in the front and we have neighbors in the back that share our driveway. DO NOT BLOCK THE DRIVEWAY
Your spot will be to the left after the driveway. You need to make a 3 point turn (some people take 5 or 7) to get into it. It's quite simple but we've had one guest (out of 100+) absolutely freak