3 Bedroom - 2 Bathroom - 4 Bed - Sleeps 9
(2 queens, 1 single, 1 air mattress, 1 couch)
Weekend Prices Vary - Contact Host
Our spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom two-level historic home was built in 1880 and updated to keep the original charm. Perfect for small groups and families, this Whittier house is sure to please!
• 0.7 mi to Hop Alley, Populist, + tons of bars & restaurants in RiNo
• 8 min drive to heart of downtown & Union Station
• Private Back yard with pergola
• Unique, private master loft suite
• 1 mile to City Park
• 2 bedrooms have ensuite bathrooms with no doors
• Close to Cervantes, Larimer Lounge, Summit Music Hall, and many others
There are two floors. Two bedrooms on the main level offer a queen bed and a single bed. The living room couch pulls out to a double bed. There is a queen, double high air mattress available for use as well. The master suite is on the second floor with a queen bed, full bath and laundry accommodations.
Guests have full access to the home with the exception of the basement and garage.
Please do not hesitate to contact us at any point during your stay. We want to make sure you enjoy Denver and The Rocky Mountains as much as we do.
Please remember that you're staying in a house, not a hotel. Please treat the space with respect. If any problems arise, we will do our best to take action ASAP, but there is no one living on site 24/7.
License or registration number