2 Bedrooms - 2 Beds - 1 Bath - Sleeps 4
Our historic bungalow is just blocks away from breweries, distilleries, cafes, &restaurants. One mile from downtown, it is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, & business travelers. For dog lovers, there's a tiny fenced in backyard. NO TV:We provide hi-speed wifi for streaming. Please read amenities before booking!
*1 block from the Cultural Trail & Bikeshare.
Bankers Field 1.0
Convention Center 1.4
Lucas Stadium 1.3
Victory Field 2.1
Enjoy a large master bedroom with ample closet space to hang your Night-on-the-Town outfits. The second, tiny, bedroom has a double bed. The kitchen is spacious & updated, with access to the tiny grassy area out back. (There is highway noise outside in the backyard). Street parking is available right out front.
Get comfortable and make yourself at home with this entire place to yourself. Need anything? Just ask: We live a few mins away.
Perfect for solo travelers, couples, families with kids, or a group of friends willing to flip for the top bunk! Laundry area available to guests if needed.
Free on street parking on both sides of the street, with plenty of extra parking overnight just a block away, on Virginia Ave. (great for large vehicle).
Other things to note
While we do have a small grassy backyard, it's pretty noisy due to the proximity of the highway. Thankfully, the new windows block out most of the sound from inside, especially since the bedroom is on the opposite side, but we also have ear plugs available if you are a particularly sensitive sleeper.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 0 % of the amount paid
Check-in: After 4:00 PM
Checkout: 11:00 AM
Self checkin with keypad
No smoking or vaping inside
No parties or events
Pets are allowed
No parking on property - Ample, free, parking on the street.
- Please treat our home with respect and use common sense. If you wouldn't do it at your boss' house, don't do it here.
- Please clean up after yourself and keep the place tidy.
- Absolutely no smoking or illegal activity is permitted.
- Please bring what you need to clean up completely after your pets. Pet waste should be disposed of directly outside in the city's garbage bin (not in the kitchen to avoid odors). Owners will be responsible for any damage caused by their pets.
- Diaper waste should be disposed of directly outside in the city's garbage bin (not in the kitchen to avoid odors).
- Have a fabulous time exploring our awesome city!!