About this space
Vintage themed, renovated loft emulates New York style living right on the cusp of the city centre. Tucked away in a leafy street of TRENDY Darlinghurst, you are short walking distance from the Central Business District (aka CBD) Hyde Park is across the road, Paddington, Cook and Phillip pool and a stones throw to William Street. This security building is nestled amongst some of the finest cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Newly revitalised Kings Cross up the st!
Known as Sydney Dreams on Insta. Check out our Instagram account: @sydney.dreams
This @sydney.dreams beautiful loft is decorated with the 1920s as the inspiration.
Nestled on the 2nd floor of a security block on the edge of Darlinghurst, you have the best of both worlds —
Sightseeing in the city centre, think:
Sydney Opera House - 20m walk
Sydney Harbour Bridge - 25m walk
Central Business District - 10m walk
St Mary's Cathedral - 5m walk
Hyde Park - 2m walk across the road!
Darling Harbour - 15m walk
Taronga Zoo - 50m with ferry
Royal Botanical Gardens - 12m walk
Circular Quay - 15m walk
Exploring the trendy district of Darlinghurst, think:
The Magician's Cabaret Theatre Restaurant - 30s walk
Taylor Square - 10m walk
Oxford St - 5m walk
Shady Pines Saloon - 5m walk
Australian Centre for Photography - 5m walk
Australian Museum of Magical Arts - 30s walk
SURRY HILLS - 10m walk
Holey Moley Putt Putt Golf Club - 10m walk (so fun!)
Riley St Garage - 3m walk
There's so much to do and you don't even need to use public transport to get anywhere. But it is there if you need it, 50m from your doorstep.
Return home to the comforts of your stylish Sydney loft with fully equipped kitchen.
Your new home is amongst some of the finest cafes, restaurants, bars and nightclubs. Newly revitalised Kings Cross is just up the street with so much more to do as well.
Make sure you check out our Insta account for video tours: @sydney.dreams
This property is proudly powered by 100% green electricity.
Exclusive access using one set of keys.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
Check-in: After 5:00 pm
Checkout: 10:00 am
Self check-in with key safe
No parties or events
CANCELLATIONS AND DATE CHANGES
• Please only book when you are sure of your dates as we do not offer any flexibility with date changes for any reason. Booking is at your own risk should there be any travel restrictions or other events (both personal and public) that may affect your stay dates.
• Our strict cancellation policy stipulates the MAXIMUM amount of refund possible when cancelling and at which time. Please see the cancellations section on Airbnb for more details on the policy we have selected. We cannot refund any more than this policy stipulates for any reason.
• Please note that the host will not be responsible for refunding any money due to unfortunate events that affect the number of nights you stay under any circumstances.
• You are STRONGLY advised to take out adequate travel insurance to cover any unfortunate events on your trip.
• Your belongings are not covered by insurance if damaged, lost, stolen or destroyed.
• The host accepts no responsibility or liability for damage or injury in any way which you or any member of your party may suffer in connection with the accommodation.
• Your introductory message must be truthful.
• You must be 23 (twenty-three) years old and above to book this listing.
• The maximum number of guests allowed in and at the house is your reservation guest count ONLY. Please, no external visitors.
• If you are bringing an infant on your trip to stay in the property, this is at your own risk. We have not made the property specifically infant friendly and it is at the guest’s (you) discretion to decide if the property is safe to bring an infant.
• You are responsible for your own safety (and the safety of any other person present at the accommodation) during your stay.
• Feel free to use the kitchen and help yourself to cooking ingredients if you would like a home cooked meal.
• Respect the neighbours of this building, especially while outside the apartment in the hallways.
• Respect possessions and property as if they were your own.
CHECK-IN AND CHECK OUT TIMES
• Check-in is anytime after 5 PM.
• Check out is anytime before 10 AM.
EARLY CHECK-IN OR LATE CHECK OUT
•If you would like to check-in earlier or check-out later, for an additional $75 AUD (seventy-five AUD) fee, we can accommodate a check-in anytime from 12 PM, and ensure this property is cleaned first so it is ready earlier. This price also includes late check out until 12 PM should you need it.
If you would like only an early check-in or only a late check out, the price is still $75 AUD (seventy-five AUD).
Note: We may be able to accommodate early check in and out as above, as long as the booking before/after you doesn't also request this option before you do.
**Please inquire first if you would like to avail this service so we can check for availability.
DURING YOUR STAY POLICIES SO YOU CAN ENJOY A CLEAN & RELAXING HOME.
• Strictly NO SMOKING inside the apartment. You can smoke on the balcony but please keep the sliding door closed. If you break this rule, your entire security deposit will be used to clean the apartment.
• Strictly no pets allowed.
• You are responsible for usage of the IP address and any abuse or illegal activities, according to Australian law, from 12 pm on the check-in day to 12 pm on the check out day.
• It is Australian law that whenever a fire inspection is on, we must allow the inspectors access. This happens twice a year in the morning on a random weekday. All guests must accept this as a possibility.
PARTY, NOISE AND ANY VIOLATIONS
• Absolutely NO PARTIES! Please don't be noisy after 10 PM.
• Excessive noise or violations of any of the terms of this agreement will be grounds for immediate termination of occupancy.
DAMAGES, LOST KEYS, AND LOCKBOX
• If you notice any damage to the apartment which could be caused by previous guests, please take a photo of it from 3 different distances and send to us through Airbnb.
• You accept responsibility for any damages caused during your stay.
• If you accidentally break anything in the apartment during your stay, please let us know as soon as possible.
• If you lose a key, the host will arrange a locksmith to change the locks at your expense which could equate to more than USD 700 (seven hundred USD).
• Failure to obey house rules will result in immediate booking cancellation and eviction.
• You understand that cockroaches are common in Sydney, especially this area and you may see some during your stay. Spray is provided in the property. No refunds will be given for sightings of insects in the property.
• Now that you understand the important factors and information about your booking, we hope you have a wonderful stay and will do everything we can to facilitate this! :)