2 Bedrooms - 2 Beds - 1 Bath - Sleeps 6
Negotiable rates available! Cozy unit with 2 updated bedrooms and living spaces and a newly renovated kitchen. Short walk to the train and short distance from hip Wicker Park and Logan Square dining, shopping and nightlife. Straight shot from airport and only a few stops from Downtown.
If requesting for a longer term stay, please contact me directly for rates and availability by clicking “Contact Host.”
I have a unit with 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with updated common spaces available in the hip Bucktown/Logan Square area of town. The two bedrooms come with with a closet, nightstand, lamp, full size platform bed with built in drawers for storage and a remote-controlled ceiling fan. The bedrooms will be perfect accommodation for up to 2 people in each room. I have an air mattress as well but you must request to use. If you have a group larger than 6, there are other rooms available in my downstairs unit to rent for an additional cost.
Please note that this unit has personal belongings in them so please do not help yourself to any of them. There is a third bedroom in this unit but it will be empty during the time of your stay.
There's an amazing coffee shop named Ipsento down the street if you want coffee or other breakfast items. You'll have access to the living room, newly renovated kitchen, dining room and bathroom. I'll have towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner, and a hairdryer in the bathroom. There's also a Walgreens around the corner in case you need to get anything that you may have forgotten. I have high-speed Wifi as well as Netflix and other apps via the smart TV (no cable) if you want to spend some time indoors. Free laundry facilities are also available in the basement in case you need. Please note there may be other guests that stay in the unit downstairs so please be respectful of common spaces and noise levels.
This is the upstairs unit that I rent out in the building via Airbnb so be aware there may be other guests staying in the unit downstairs, so you may hear them. I do not have any pets. Housebroken pets are allowed.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
License or registration number
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years) - This space is not prepped for infants.
No parties or events
Check-in time is flexible and check out by 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with keypad
- First and foremost, be respectful with all communications. Bad attitudes and disrespect to the host or other guests will not be tolerated whatsoever and are grounds for denying or cancelling a reservation.
- Communication is key. If you don’t communicate if something does not meet your standards or expectations, or that you are upset or disappointed in something, then you are not giving me the chance to make things right.
- Normal check in time is 3 pm. I will do my best to accommodate early check-ins/late check-outs and cannot make guarantees.
- Late checkouts must be approved. Unapproved late checkouts will result in a half-day charge.
- No events or parties are allowed. No unauthorized visitors, otherwise they will be billed at the same rate as an extra overnight guest.
- No using the laundry facilities after 11 p.m.
- Smoking cigarettes is not allowed inside the house but you can have a puff on the back deck or on the front porch.
- Absolutely no flushing of anything besides provided toilet paper down the toilet. You will be charged back for damages from flushing anything else.
- THIS IS NOT A HOTEL - PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO LEAVE THE PLACE AS YOU FOUND IT, which includes throwing away leftovers or food you’ve brought with you.
- If you have questions about how to use the washer and dryer, ask. Any damage, destruction or misuse will be charged back.
- Do not consume food or beverage in the unit. The same applies to use of personal toiletry items.
- Please also submit an inquiry by clicking on “Contact Host” if you’re looking to book for more than 4 people to ensure I have space to accommodate everyone. I have an air mattress for additional guests or rooms in the downstairs unit. Sleeping on the couch is prohibited. Pricing you have booked is set and final one week before check-in.
- Ask if there's anything you need. I can't fix something you're unhappy with if you haven't told me.
- Noise complaints, evidence of smoking ($150), extra guests, and any damage to property can result in partial or complete loss of your security deposit.
- Setup of air mattresses for guests 4 or less is $10 per bed. Ask for set up of air mattress in advance.
- Free parking is available on streets nearby or can park on my street for $2 per sticker per day
- Local guests are required to provide names of all guests and produce matching ID’s upon check-in.
- If you have an oopsie (a friend gets sick, nosebleed, a bed accident, something breaks, your pet has an accident, etc.), be responsible by both cleaning up after yourself and also letting me know as soon as possible so I can help as needed.
- If you have a pet, please clear it with me first. Pet fee of $10 per pet
- If you have read these house rules, please confirm via message and say "DUNZO!"
You must also acknowledge:
No parking on property - Limited free street parking or I can get you parking passes for $2 each.
Potential for noise - The L is a few blocks away so you may hear that. You may also hear nearby traffic. Most people are not bothered by either of these.
Must climb stairs - There are stairs on the front porch and then stairs up to the space when you get in.
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $500