3 Bedrooms - 4 Beds - 2 Baths - Sleeps 12
Spacious 3 bedroom / 2 bath unit with updated rooms and living spaces - accommodates a max of 12 people. Short walk to L and short distance from hip Wicker Park and Logan Square dining, shopping and nightlife. Straight shot from airport and only a few stops from Downtown.
If requesting a longer term stay, please contact me directly for rate and availability by clicking “Contact Host.”
I have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms available with updated common spaces that can sleep a maximum of 12 people. The rooms come with a closet, nightstand, lamp, full size platform bed with built in drawers for storage and remote controlled ceiling fans (no fan in garden room). The bedrooms can sleep two people in each bed. The master bedroom has space for an air mattress. The garden space also has space for an air mattress and has a futon sofa bed that will sleep 2 people. It also has a wet bar, mini fridge and microwave. If you have a group larger than 12, there are other rooms available in my upstairs unit to rent for an additional cost.
There's an amazing coffee shop named Ipsento down the street if you want coffee or other breakfast items. You'll have exclusive and private use to the living room, kitchen, bathrooms and garden space. I'll have towels, soap, shampoo & conditioner, and a hairdryer in each bathroom. There's also a Walgreens around the corner in case you need to get anything that you may have forgotten. I have high-speed Wifi as well as Netflix and other apps via the smart TV (no cable) if you want to spend some time indoors. Free laundry facilities are also available in the basement in case you need. Please note there may be other guests that stay in the unit upstairs so please be respectful of common spaces and noise levels.
> If the asker cancels more than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking, he is reimbursed 100 % of the amount paid
> If the asker cancels less than 1 day(s) before the start of the booking , he is reimbursed 50 % of the amount paid
License or registration number
Not suitable for infants (under 2 years)
No parties or events
Check-in time is flexible and check out by 12PM (noon)
Self check-in with keypad
- First and foremost, be respectful with all communications. Bad attitudes and disrespect to the host or other guests will not be tolerated whatsoever and are grounds for denying or cancelling a reservation.
- Communication is key. If you don’t communicate if something does not meet your standards or expectations, or that you are upset or disappointed in something, then you are not giving me the chance to make things right.
- Normal check in time is around 3 pm. I will do my best to accommodate early check-ins/late check-outs but cannot make guarantees.
- Late checkouts must be approved. Unapproved late checkouts will result in a half-day charge.
- Please be cognizant of the noise levels. Most people in the building are winding down around 11 p.m.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the house but you can have a puff on the deck or on the front porch.
- No events or parties are allowed. No unauthorized visitors, otherwise they will be billed at the same rate as an extra overnight guest.
- Mail and packages should not be sent to this address without prior authorization.
- Absolutely no flushing of anything besides provided toilet paper down the toilet. You will be charged back for flushing anything else.
- THIS IS NOT A HOTEL - PLEASE DO YOUR BEST TO LEAVE THE PLACE AS YOU FOUND IT, which includes throwing away leftovers and food you’ve brought with you.
- No shoes in the bedrooms please.
- Free parking is available on streets nearby or can park on my street for $2 per sticker per day
- Please be flexible with check-in times if booking with less than 24 hours’ notice.
- Pricing you have booked is set and final one week before check-in.
- Ask if there's anything you need. I can't fix something you're unhappy with if you haven't told me.
- Noise complaints, evidence of smoking ($150), unauthorized guests, and any damage to property can result in partial or complete loss of your security deposit.
- Setup of futon sofa bed or air mattresses for guests 6 or less is $10 per bed. Ask in advance for set up of futon bed or air mattresses
- Local guests are required to provide names of guests and produce matching ID’s upon check-in
- If you have an oopsie (a friend gets sick, nosebleed, a bed accident, something breaks, your pet has an accident, etc.), be responsible by both cleaning up after yourself and also letting me know as soon as possible so I can help as needed.
- if you have a pet, be sure to request in advance. $10 pet fee per pet.
- If you have read these house rules, please confirm via message and say "DUNZO!"
You must also acknowledge:
Amenity limitations - Water and ice dispensers do not work. Brita water filter is available for use and ice is available from nearby Walgreens
No parking on property - There is free parking on the streets nearby or I have parking stickers for $2 per day per car that allow you to park on my street.
Potential for noise - The L is a few blocks away so you may hear that. You may also hear nearby traffic. Most people are not bothered by either of these.
Must climb stairs - There are stairs on the front porch and then stairs to the garden space when you get in.
Security Deposit - if you damage the home, you may be charged up to $300
Some spaces are shared - Laundry room is communal and located in the basement